Sunday 1 December 2013

First post - And 1st of December!

Hello everyone!


So I've had this blog for a little while now but I never got around writing my first post, until now. The Christmas spirit has brought me the motivation, so here it finally is. 

I don't want to jump right into the blog but start slow, so I am going to tell the basic stuff about myself and what I see being written on this blog in the future. My name is Sonya and I am seventeen and a bit over seven months old. I currently live in Denmark with my parents in the capital Copenhagen. In my everyday life I'm a second year student in a gymnasium. When I graduated in summer 2015, I will hopefully move straight to London, on my own or maybe with a friend. I am quite the beauty junkie, so that is what I'm mainly going to write about! But a couple of everyday life, fashion, travel and what not posts are also going to appear. 

AND the last thing: I would like to say a massive thanks to one of my dearest friends Sofie. If it had not been for her, my blog would probably look like a right mess, haha! She also has a blog and I think that it's only fair if you go and check her out! - http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk/

I hope you enjoyed reading my little ramble, haha. And I wish you all a great 1st of December. ♥

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment