Monday 13 January 2014

A Little Suprise From January

Today a little surprise hit Copenhagen (and probably some other locations in Denmark). It started snowing! I personally love snow and I think I was a bit too excited when my friend and I walked to a bus stop on our way home and my voice went high pitched as I talked about how pretty everything was. Even though it can be annoying when is blows right in your face or when it turns to ice and you have to walk extra carefully so you don't end up on your bum, it's still, in my opinion better than any other type of weather. And it's a perfect time to jump in your PJs, make some hot and yummy drink and burn those amazingly scented candles (or plain, if your nose prefer those). So since I had a Canon camera at hand from school, I decided to take some pictures to show you guys.






Even though you can't see it in any of these pictures, there were a lot of children playing while I was walking around and taking these pictures. I tried taking some pictures of them, but it seemed a bit creepy while their parents could clearly see me and I didn't want them to get the wrong impression. Also, it was getting dark, so that would't have helped, haha. 

I hope you enjoyed a couple of snowy pictures, wherever you are! And tell me in the comments what you think of snow. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment