Friday 3 January 2014

Apologies & New Year Resolutions!

I will begin by saying that I am deeply sorry for not posting anything since December and that I did not show you what was in my Body Shop calender. I am one of those people who want everything to look perfect and since the camera that I have does not take the right quality picture for my liking, I just don't feel like posting anything. But, I have decided to pull myself together! No blog starts of being perfect, right? I just have to live with that!

Enough blabbering. Since it's a new year, I have a couple of New Year resolutions and I wanna share them with you!

1) Read more. I am one of the most terrible readers out there, but I wanna change that. I started reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (danish version) on the 1st of January and I really enjoy it! It's like I can't stop thinking about going to bed so I can read it and the thought of having to put it down and not knowing what happens next actually saddens me a bit. So, I think this resolution is going pretty well! If you have any books you wanna recommend me, please do! I would be more than happy.

2) The one and only, eat more healthy foods and work out. This is such a cliche, but what can you do about it? I eat way to much chocolate and what not and I don't even feel good about it, I just feel really unpleasant inside and I just have the urge to drink a glass of water (like that will help, lol) and I will feel better about it. I will have a realistic mindset about this step and take one step at a time. The most important thing about getting a new lifestyle is to not have expectations too quickly (you will not look like BeyoncĂ© after 24 hours, sorry). 

3) Entire room makeover! Okay, this is going to sound a bit mental, I know, but I think that a lot of my procrastination is caused by my room. I really don't like how it look and I feel that everything is extremely dusty and I just want to throw everything out the window! So I just need to find the furniture I want and grab myself and my lazy parents tight and transform this junkyard of a room into a place where I can feel a 100% free. My lovely parents have already bought me a wardrobe which still needs to make its way into it's place.. but that is a step!

4) And last but not least, the most important one, I need to take school more seriously. Even thought I don't like school, never have and probably never will, I still need to actually care about it and at this point I don't. I only care about the subjects that I like, which is English and Psychology and that is just not good enough. I have 1½ year left which is practically nothing and even thought I am out of this world excited to leave, I want to graduate with the feeling that I have made myself proud with what I came out with. 

Tell me in a comment what your New Year resolutions are! 

(Fireworks from our attic, woopwoop)

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. We've read and watched the Perks of Being a Wallflower and loved it too. We got through the book in 2 days because it was so good!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Yeah, it's an amazing book! Can't wait to see the movie. :-)

      Delete
  2. I too want to read more this year! I love to read but I hardly ever make time to do it!! That being said I am on my second book of the year so things are definitely looking up!!! Lovely blog :)

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! On your second book? That is quite amazing, haha! And thanks! xo

      Delete